Rebuilding life from within ❤️
Rebuilding life from within ❤️
Hello, everyone! I am out of words to express my gratitude to all of you who’ve made my BIRTHDAY sooooo special just by flooding my timeline as well as sending your greetings and wishes thru viber, whatsapp, and even in my inbox. I was completely overwhelmed and grateful. I lurve u all! Mwuaaah.
To my colleagues, thank you for the simple party (steamboat party-party). Appreciate much specially the personalized mug (with my #throwbackthursday photo nyahahah!) Lab yu ol!
To my cousins, relatives and friends here and there, THANKS
A TON! I am the luckiest to have you all in my life.
To my family, thank you and I superb love you all! We may be miles apart to celebrate together but always remember that nothing could ever replace (even the distance of the earth from moon #chos #awww) the feeling of being thankful and blessed for having you. Thank you for the unreasonable love. I knw how much you miss me (wink*) but I am sure each and everyone of you doesn’t have any idea how I miss all of you to the highest level..
Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. You are truly amazing!
TeachersDayCelebration in Batham, Indonesia ❤❤❤
Today might be the day a kid reminds you about 20 years from now. Make it AWESOME!
Thank you so much for all these lovely gifts. ❤❤❤ #HappyTeachersDay
#Thankful #Happy #Blessed #UnExpected #FeelingLoved #ProudToBeATeacher
Ten Daily Reminders
1. Show gratitude daily. Look at the world with wide-eyed wonder and appreciate the places where goodness and grace abound. Bundle words of thanks as a gift to those you love. Offer a song of praise in both the easy and hard places. (Colossians 3:17)
2. Be honest. Know your weaknesses and trust God to bridge the gaps. Recognize your gifts and talents, not your own ability. Be eager to receive in love when truth is spoken to you. Wrap the feedback you give in tenderness. (Colossians 3:9-10)
3. Take responsibility. Look in the mirror, not out of the window when things go wrong. Be quick to apologize and seek forgiveness. Own what do and do well what you own. (2 Peter 1:10)
4. Choose contentment. Focus on where you are right now and be anxious for nothing. Carry the burden for those that have less and celebrate those that have more. Accept that the season you are in as exactly where God wants you to be. (Philippians 4:6-7)
5. Affirm others. Share the good you see in others that they may not be able to see in themselves. Value people and let them know they matter to you. Create new possibilities and always believe the best. (Philippians 1:3,27)
6. Move in quiet confidence. Embrace the mercy and grace allotted for you each day, and then give them both away. Know there’s not a mistake you can make that God hasn’t already covered. Remember that same grace covers your neighbor, too.(Isaiah 43:2)
7. Be forgiving. Forgive offenses as soon as they happen. Expect nothing and give everything, no matter how much the world thinks you’ve been wronged. Strive to understand before you’re understood. (Colossians 3:13)
8. Live to serve. Be quick to help, even when it’s not convenient. Offer your best to improve someone’s ideas or situation and ‘gift’ him or her the credit for it. Make following first be the way you lead. Do everything you do all for Him. (Colossians 3:23,24)
9. Be teachable. Keep your heart wide open. Admit what you don’t know and allow people to pour into your life. Let all you learn bless and be a blessing to others. (Jeremiah 33:3)
10. Extend kindness. Approach each day with gentleness and generousity. Find unexpected ways to surprise and bring delight. Give in secret what only you can give. (Romans 12:10,11,13)
Educational tour 2013! #Macritchie #SweetLands #ThemeOfTheMonth #Pets
Every Blood Donor… A Hero.
Give Blood. Save Lives.
@jhoyrice and Kathleen Santiago
#SelfieTuesday - Bakit hindi ko iginanda ang pagseselfie ko at pagtatrabaho ng 12hrs everyday? #WalangMagawa
#OpeningAndClosing #KulangPaOrasNamin #Boooom